Problem Gambling Checklist
- Do you ever stay away from work or study to gamble?
- Do you uses gambling to get away from everyday stresses or boredom?
- Have you ever borrowed to finance your gambling?
- Do you gamble until all your money is gone?
- Do you cover up your gambling losses or the time spent gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use gambling money for anything else?
- Does gambling make you lose interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible.
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
If the answer is "Yes" to a number of these questions, it is more likely that you or your friend has a problem with gambling, and we urge you to use the services of:
When you set up your telebetting account with Hackett's your credit card details are taken. To deposit money to your hackett's account call Hackett's telebetting centre.
Most customers are able to enjoy their gambling experience, and we recognise that for some people it may become a problem. For those customers we offer the service of self exclusion from betting with us. Customers who avail of our self exclusion policy, will have their account closed by us, and we will make every effort to prevent that client from opening new accounts in the future. Any customer who wishes to be prevented from gambling on their account, should always use the self exclusion facility, as accounts closed cannot be reopened using this policy. Call us on +35316775105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can set this up for you.